We are pleased to announce a new webinar series for Digimap over the coming months. These short sessions are free to attend and are available to any Digimap user, whether staff, student or researcher. You will need to register to attend each webinar. Bookings will open a couple of weeks before each webinar is scheduled. The majority of the webinars will be recorded and made available via our Digimap YouTube channel for those who were unable to attend.
- 11 October: Learn about… Aerial Digimap (bookings now open)
- 18 October: Learn about… Digimap copyright and licensing (bookings now open)
- 25 October: Update for Digimap site representatives (bookings now open)
- 01 November: New Roam preview
- 15 November: Learn about… Using CAD with Digimap data
- 29 November: Learn about… Using ArcGIS with Digimap data
- 13 December: Learn about… Using QGIS with Digimap data
All webinars will run from 13:00-13:30.
Previous webinar recordings, along with slides and Q&A transcripts can be viewed on the webinar materials page.