The correct copyright statements to use for data downloaded from each Digimap collection can be found below:
Ordnance Survey Digimap:
- Licensed Data: © Crown Copyright and Database Right [insert current calendar year]. Ordnance Survey (Digimap Licence)
- Open Data: Contains OS data © Crown copyright and database right (insert current calendar year)
© Crown Copyright and Landmark Information Group Limited (insert current calendar year). All rights reserved. (insert year of map(s)).
Geological Map Data © NERC [insert current calendar year]
© Crown Copyright/HR Wallingford Ltd. 2017. All Rights Reserved. Licence No. L012017.0001. Not to be Used for Navigation.
- Land Cover Map 2015: LCM2015 © and database right NERC (CEH) 2017. All rights reserved. © Crown Copyright 2007, Licence number 100017572.
- Land Cover Map 2007: LCM2007 © and database right NERC (CEH) 2011. All rights reserved. Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2007. © third party licensors.
- Land Cover Map 2000 and 1990: © NERC (CEH)
- Land Utilisation Survey of GB (Dudley Stamp): © L. Dudley Stamp/Geographical Publications Ltd, Audrey N. Clark, Environment Agency/DEFRA and Great Britain Historical GIS
© Getmapping Plc
- England: © Environment Agency copyright and/or database right 2015. All rights reserved.
- Scotland: Crown copyright Scottish Government, SEPA and Scottish Water (2012).
- Wales: Contains Natural Resources Wales information © Natural Resources Wales and Database Right. All rights Reserved.
When data is downloaded from Digimap the zip file containing the data also includes a text file called citations_order_XXXX.txt. This file includes suitable citation text that can be used to cite data downloaded from Digimap.
The Digimap Citation tool is also available: http://digimap.edina.ac.uk/webhelp/resources/citation/services.html and can be used to create citations for all Digimap services.