We are pleased to announce a new webinar series for Digimap over the coming months. These short sessions are free to attend and are available to any Digimap user, whether staff, student or researcher. You will need to register to attend each webinar. Bookings will open a couple of weeks before each webinar is scheduled. The majority of the webinars will be recorded and made available via our Digimap YouTube channel for those who were unable to attend.
- 11 October: Learn about… Aerial Digimap (webainr recording)
- 18 October: Learn about… Digimap copyright and licensing (webainr recording)
- 25 October: Update for Digimap site representatives
- 01 November: New Roam preview (webainr recording)
- 15 November: Learn about… Using CAD with Digimap data (webainr recording)
- 29 November: Learn about… Using ArcGIS with Digimap data (webainr recording)
- 13 December: Learn about… Using QGIS with Digimap data (webainr recording)
All webinars will run from 13:00-13:30.
Previous webinar recordings, along with slides and Q&A transcripts can be viewed on the webinar materials page.
29 September, 2017 Digimap News, Of Interest, Training & Events
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.