Digimap have scheduled two “open surgery” webinars, open to all Digimap users. These hour long sessions offer the opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about Digimap.
Our team have a wealth of experience of mapping data and can help you with:
- using the service – how to get the map or data you need
- personalising your map with annotations or data
- the maps available within the service
- using your data in GIS
- copyright queries
We’d welcome questions about any aspect of the service, or if you’d just like to give us some feedback that would be very welcome. Hope to see you there.
- 22 February, 12-1pm: (bookings now open)
- 8 March, 2-3pm: (bookings now open)
NOTE: Previous webinar recordings, along with slides and Q&A transcripts can be viewed on the webinar materials page.