Have you created geospatial data for your research project or teaching module?
If so, why not put it in ShareGeo and share it with other Digimap users?
ShareGeo is a facility in Digimap where users can share and re-use geospatial data, whether they have been derived from exiting Digimap data or created entirely from scratch.
Why should I put my data in ShareGeo?
- increase the visibility of your research
- share datasets easily with colleagues and peers
- create a record of your data with simple metadata
- manage your data for future use
Also, you will:
- find datasets you may be interested in
- save time by re-using existing data that others have created
What’s new in ShareGeo?
New datasets available in ShareGeo include: UK Digital Terrain Model (DEM), UK National Parks boundaries, Government Office Regions, Strategic Health Authority boundaries and many others.
A full list of all datasets in ShareGeo can be found here.
How do I access ShareGeo?
ShareGeo can be accessed by logging in to Digimap and following the link on the Collections page to ShareGeo. http://edina.ac.uk/digimap/
More information about ShareGeo can be found at: http://edina.ac.uk/projects/sharegeo/index.shtml
Let us know what you think about ShareGeo by sending an email to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=ShareGeo